5.04.2012

friday letters.

dear avengers: please be an amazing movie! the hubs and i have been SO looking forward to it and it would be terrible if we ended up disappointed. 

dear texas: i'm coming! in THREE days! excitement! 

dear work: i'm ready for a break from you...actually a two week break and i think it will begin on monday.

dear bed, bath, and beyond: thank you for letting me find my purple fiesta dishes, you made my day!


Photobucket


and just because the hubs and i are so gosh darn excited about the avengers coming out today (like mentioned before) here is a clip from ellen :) gotta love her!




happy friday!

2 comments:

Brandy Bruce said...

Texas is calling for me too! :) And I can't wait to see the Avengers. Hope it's great!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

I love Ellen. She is hilarious!


I'm having a neon accessories giveaway on my blog, def check it out!