8.28.2010

orientation trip

sooooo...the first week in August, my mom, grandmother, and myself flew up to utah for orientation. it was great fun, suprisingly, and we got to do some lookin around and site seeing as well, which was definitely a plus. our second night there we stopped by the provo temple to see it all lite up...which was gorgeous :)

The next day we made our way into Salt Lake where we saw the HUGE Salt Lake temple (which took 40 years to build, incase you didnt already know) as well as the Christus, the conference center, and around temple square.






Before we left for the airport, we made one last final stop by my soon to be school: Utah Valley Universitiy...and yes, i HAD to take a picture next to the sign! it is the cool thing to do, ya know!


i'm excited about this new chapter in my life and all the many possibilities it holds. and although leaving good ole east texas (which i love) and all my loved ones will be difficult, i know that this is the path i need to take right now in my life. so GO WOLVERINES! :)

No comments: