3.14.2011

[day nineteen]
a picture of when you were little

PICTURE COMING SOON.



[day eighteen]
a picture of your biggest insecurity.

i hate feet. my feet. your feet. all feet. they are gross. end of story.



[day seventeen]
a picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

moving to utah in august has made a HUGE impact on my life. i didn't know any body except 3 people out there. it was a completely different place that i had no clue about. i didn't know my way around at all...got lost quite a few times. i was attending a new school where i didn't know any body there except caitie. i was away from my family and living on my own. it was a huge struggle for me at first and called home crying many times wanting to come back. i'm glad i didn't though and stuck to it. i now love being in utah. i know my way around pretty well and am getting use to the grid system. i love attending uvu, no place else i'd rather be going to school! i have met some pretty great people that i hope will continue to be in my life for many years to come. i'm glad i had the courage and crazy state of mind to travel to utah this august because i wouldn't want my life any other way than what it is right now!

No comments: